11/6/2026 - 3/7/2026 (Week 8 - Week 11)
Te Li Wen (0367811)
Design Principles - Bachelor of Design in Creative Media - Taylors University
Project 2
Table Of Contents
Instructions
Process
Figure 1.1 Making The Basic Parts
I made the walls and flooring first then moved on to making the window. At first, I made the fireplace attached to the wall but I figured it would be easier to separate the fireplace and the walls. After that, I made the drawer using the square shape and added some spheres made from the square shapes as the handle. Then I made the lamp and side table. As for the short table, I duplicated the side table top and resized it to make it bigger
Figure 1.2 Half Added Furnnitures
I added the painting frames and duplicated the rest and resized everything.
I made a book and then duplicated multiple books and stacked them on top of each other.
Figure 1.4 Teacups And Chairs
I made a plate and a teacup and then rotated the cups to look slightly misplaced instead of it facing the same direction. I made the single chair by the frame first then duplicated the frame and resized it smaller to make the cushion.
I also made a simple candle stick and duplicated and placed it all around the room.
Figure 1.6 Full Uncolored Layout
Here is the whole room without colors.
This is the room semi colored without proper lighting.
Final Outcome
Figure 1.8 Final Project 2
Figure 1.9 Final Project 2 Wireframe
Figure 2.0 Final Project 2 Shaded Smooth
Comments
Post a Comment